We're All In This TogetherVirtual Program
Create a Team Culture of High-Performance, Trust, and Belonging... even with everyone working remotely
The extraordinary circumstances of the coronavirus have had a major impact on how we live, work, and operate. With most people forced to work from home, teams are finding it challenging to connect, collaborate, and partner with one another. This program is specifically designed to address the current challenges you and your team face by being separated right now, to inspire you to utilize this challenge as an opportunity, to connect you with one another in an authentic way, and allow you to continue to perform in the midst of this difficult time.
In this program, which is based on the 20 years of research and experience Mike Robbins has done with high-performing teams, the four pillars of his new book, We’re All in This Together, as well as his background as a college and professional baseball player, he teaches people, leaders, and team how to come together, overcome adversity, and perform at their best – especially in challenging times.
- Teaches people how to enhance authenticity and psychological safety
- Illustrates specific ways to increase inclusion and belonging
- Shows how appreciation positively impacts both morale and productivity
- Encourages people to address conflicts and embrace feedback in an empowering way
- Challenges team members to care about and push each other in productive ways that bring out everyone’s best
This program can be customized to address the unique challenges and goals of your group, and can be delivered on any video conference platform that works best for your team.