Create trust, confidence, and team unity by being real
Authenticity is fundamental to relationships, communication, and success – for individuals, teams, and organizations. Now more than ever, people, leaders, and groups must utilize the power of authenticity in order to build trust, resolve conflicts, and create cohesion. Although it can be counter-intuitive, some fascinating research in the fields of social psychology and emotional intelligence is proving that being real, honest, and even vulnerable are key elements to individual and group success and engagement. Through this program, which is based on the core principles of his book, Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken, Mike Robbins illustrates exactly how authenticity impacts relationships, trust, and productivity.
- Improves communication, connection, and trust in a positive way
- Enhances emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Challenges people, leaders, and teams to look at, deal with, and address the “elephants in the room”
- Helps people effectively deal with conflicts and engage in difficult conversations successfully
- Provides techniques for moving past fear and taking successful risks