Inspire success, engagement, and perspective by being appreciative
Appreciation is one of the most powerful, yet overlooked, aspects of successfully motivating and empowering people and teams. According to the latest research in the fields of positive psychology and strengths-based leadership, when individuals and teams put more attention on what is working, instead of focusing on problems and perceived weaknesses, they thrive. Through this program, which is based on the key principles of his book, Focus on the Good Stuff, Mike Robbins illustrates exactly how appreciation impacts productivity, morale, and success.
- Explains the important distinction between recognition and appreciation
- Enhances teamwork and connection
- Encourages a positive team culture that focuses on the good stuff – not on gossip, complaints, or negativity
- Helps people effectively deal with adversity and stay positive in the midst of change and challenges
- Provides tools and techniques for authentic empowerment