Enhance loyalty, attitude, & success by doing what winning teams do
A “championship team” is a group of people who can effectively handle adversity and conflict, trust one another, communicate clearly and authentically, and appreciate each other in a positive way. In this program, which is based on key principles from all four of Mike Robbins’ books, as well as his background as a college and professional baseball player, he teaches people, leaders, and groups the fundamental aspects of creating successful teams that truly win.
- Teaches people how to build more authentic relationships with their teammates
- Unifies and inspires teams around their common goals and purpose
- Shows how appreciation positively impacts both morale and productivity
- Encourages people to be authentic in a way that builds trust
- Challenges team members to take ownership for both personal and team success