Navigate change and enhance resilience by taking ownership
Wherever we go in life, there we are. We usually can’t change others or even the circumstances around us, we can only change ourselves. The one constant in the midst of all of the change, stress, and uncertainty we face in business and life is us. When we take ownership and responsibility for our experience, we not only make it easier to navigate the changes we face, we can empower ourselves and those around us to be authentically successful, regardless of the circumstances. This program, which is based on the core principles of Mike Robbins’ latest book, Nothing Changes Until You Do, along with his research and experience over the past 15 years, illustrates exactly how individuals, leaders, and teams can navigate change successfully and thrive in the process.
The program teaches people to:
- Take ownership and responsibility in an empowering way
- Enhance their emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Deal effectively with change and uncertainty
- Have more compassion for themselves and others
- Enhance the culture around them through authenticity and appreciation