Speak to others in a way that inspires, resolves, and influences
Being an effective communicator is one of the most important skills one can possess, especially in today’s fast-paced, globalized world. A person who is able to engage others in meaningful dialogue, listen effectively, and have a positive impact with their communication, has an important advantage in life and business.
This program teaches the fundamentals of communicating with impact. Leaders who want to inspire their teams, sales people who want to influence their clients, and anyone who has conflicts to resolve, all need effective communication skills.
Some of the core themes addressed in this program are:
- How to communicate to people with different communication styles and backgrounds
- Ways to effectively deal with conflict and engage in difficult conversations
- How to inspire and motivate action in others
- Listening skills that empower those around you
- Core elements of emotional intelligence (EQ) that allow for deeper connection and dialogue